Atopic Dermatitis (Skin Problems)

Get Adobe Reader

WFA Westie Health eBook Chapter:

WFA Newsletter Articles:


Research Studies Funded by the WFA:

Find a Board-Certified Veterinary Specialist:

  • Most of the time your vet will be able to successfully diagnose and treat your Westie for whatever ails him or her.  However, there may be times when the problem is rare/unusual/complex and you may need the services of a board certified veterinary specialist.  If your local vet has been unsuccessful in diagnosing and/or treating your Westie’s skin problem, it might be advisable to take your Westie to a Board-Certified Veterinary Dermatologist.

    The following link will take you to a site that will help you find such a specialist:

    American College of Veterinary Dermatology

Other Resources:

The following are links to other Atopic Dermatitis/Skin Problems content on the internet that may be useful or helpful to you.  If you are aware of any other online resources on this subject that you feel are exceptionally good, please let us know.